The form below will help you create the custom MacBook Pro case or iPad Pro case of your dreams.
How does it work?
- Select the MacCase Premium Leather model you'd like to use as your base.
- Select the leather finish, and then the color.
- Select the thread color. Choose from monochromatic or dual-tone.
(Contrasting white stitching will be used in key areas as per our normal production models).
- Select the interior fabric color.
- Add a 3 letter embossed monogram. The monogram charge is a one time fee.
If you build an additional custom case, the emboss will be free.
Use the Additional Information box to include any extra details, questions or instructions you'd
like to have as part of your build. If you want a design that is not one of our current models,
use this box to let us know.
One your form is received, we will send you a draft invoice quoting the cost for your build.
If you approve, click the link to pay and your custom build sheet will be sent to our tannery
and given a production slot. Questions? Call the number above 10am-4pm PST