Premium Leather iPad Pro 11 4th Generation Case
Availability - In stock and shipping
• $5.05 Flat Rate Ground Shipping
• Orders received by 2pm PST ship same day
• All others ship next business day
- The last case you'll have to buy for your 2022 4th generation M2 and 2021 3rd generation M1. Guaranteed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty / 14 Day Return Policy / $5.05 Flat Rate Shipping
- Premium, ethically sourced, vegetable-dyed, "soft hand" leathers
- Handcrafted by our artisans who share our passion for quality
- Choose from authentic vintage brown or classic pebbled, satin black hides
- Contrasting white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Innovative polymer tray will never wear out and never needs to be replaced
- Frame-less design creates the appearance of your 12.9" floating in the Folio
- Tray material is impact absorbent and provides excellent corner protection
- Tray and offset cover design are impact absorbent and provide excellent corner and edge protection
- Protects the Apple Pencil when in the charging position
- "Infinite Angle" adjustability from near 90 to near 20 degrees
- Cover can be slowly folded back onto itself like a magazine
- Padded, smart cover technology with auto on/ off feature
- Ultra suede interior provides a 100% distraction-free experience
- Elegant magnetic closure
- Full camera integration
- 10" x 7.75" x .5" / 8 oz.
- 2 versions are available. One "clean" and one featuring 3 small circular magnets on the front cover than supports our -
- Magnetic Accessory System (MAS)
- Choose from 4 optional, attachable / detachable Accessories:
- Apple Pencil Holder - Holds Apple Pencil or similar sized stylist
- Cable Pouch - Holds all your iPad cables, adapters, earbuds, etc.
- Paper Holder - Holds 4-6 sheets
- Business Card Holder - Holds up to a dozen cards
- International Customers: Shipping costs and import duties will be shown at checkout. We will credit back 50% of these costs upon receiving your order.
- Any questions? Call M-F 10-4 PST - 760 729 0620
|Compatible With||2022 4th Generation and 2021 3rd Generation iPad Pro 11
|Materials||Ethically sourced full or top grain leather|
|Method for Holding iPad||Polymer tray|
|Protection Methods||Offset cover design + impact absorbing tray|
|Protects Pencil While Charging||Yes|
|Questions?||Call 760 729 0620|
How Does Our iPad Pro 11 Case Improve our Life?
Here are 7 reasons covering how our iPad cases will improve your tablet experience:
- Chose the best version to meet your needs - With or without our Magnetic Accessory System (MAS)
- Provides a quality way to protect / transport your 3rd and 4th generation 11" and accessories
- Feel good knowing you've chosen a product made from ethically sourced leather
- Will last at least as long as you own the tablet
- No need to keep buying cover after cover due to poor quality
- Meets your need for a professional, well made, durable, and aesthetically-pleasing way to protect your Apple tablet
- Options allow you to customize the case to best meet your needs
Choose the Best iPad Pro 11 Case for You
Meet our latest iPad Pro 11-inch case. It's a leather iPad Pro case of class and distinction.
We're offering 2 distinct versions of our Premium Leather iPad Pro 11 case. One version offers a clean, minimalist front panel. The other features our Magnetic Accessory System (MAS) which allows our 4 optional accessories to be attached to the front panel, adding functionality and storage. Both models are made using our exclusive ethically sourced leather hides.
Visually, the MAS version has 2 circular magnets integrated into the front cover. If you want to utilize options like our Pencil case, choose this version. For more information about the 2 versions, click the "Additional Information" tab above.
iPad Pro 11 4th Gen Case - Behind the Design
The latest in a series of interviews about the story behind the design of MacCase products. For this interview, we are speaking to MacCase President Michael Santoro about the new Premium Leather iPad Pro 11 case.
JKD - MacCase has been making cases for Apple tablets since 2010. What have you learned in the last 12+ years that you have applied to the iPad Pro 11-inch 4th Gen case?
MS - That I'm insane Jody, you know that. (Laughing). The fact is I decided long ago that our brand was going to stand for something. You know I don't have a lot of patience for marketing and the hyperbole that goes with it. We don't follow trends, we don't chase the latest fads. We just do what we do.
If that's all you are going to do, you'd better do it well. If people are not going to love you because you are trendy and make them feel hip and cool, you'd better be great at the other side of that coin.
For the iPad Pro 11-inch 4th Gen case, we've harnessed 12+ years of experience in making handmade products from ethically sourced leather hides. We've put all that knowledge and experience into each and every iPad Pro 11 case we make. You can feel that when you pick it up.
MacCase has been making a Folio for Apple's tablets since they were introduced in 2010. The 2022 leather iPad Pro 11 4th Gen case is an evolution. We started with an exceptional design that we have improved to reflect the needs of our customers.
For 2022, our newest designs encompass our 12+ years of design and engineering leadership in Apple portable protection. With its world-class quality, attention to detail, and superior protection and functionality, it's a design we are very proud of.
iPad Pro 11-inch 4th Generation Case with Pencil Holder
JKD - I see that the new design will be offered with or without the Magnetic Accessory System. Will the iPad Pro 11-inch 4th generation case come with the Pencil holder?
MS - Our philosophy is to allow the customers to choose the options and accessories they'd like or need. A pencil holder in the form of our Pencil Case will be available as part of the Magnetic Accessory System. The Pencil holder is the most popular option to add.
It attaches to the front cover of the 11-inch case and is easily removable when you want to get to work. The pencil case can be placed around your workspace as well as long as there is a steel surface in your area.
Many customers tell me they stick the pencil holder to the side of their Apple cinema display. When they need to hit the road, they pull the case off the display and stick it on their iPad Pro 11 case and they're good to go.
By adding the Pencil Case when ordering and making sure they order the MAS (Magnetic Accessory System) version of the case, a customer will then have an iPad Pro 11-inch 4th generation case with a pencil holder in leather. It's quite a compact, elegant solution and one that works quite well.
iPad Pro 11 Leather Case with Pencil Holder
JKD - Would you say this is the best iPad Pro 11 leather case with pencil holder?
MS - If you're looking for a plastic molded tray with a place to clip your pencil into, that's not what we do. Our solution is much more professional and more elegant than that. It's not the typical iPad Pro 11 leather case with pencil holder but for many people, it is one of the best.
Interestingly, the accessories purchased by the 11-inch users are slightly different in their mix than those purchased by the users of the 12.9-inch tablet. Everyone loves the Pencil holder but the 11-inch users love the cable pouch whereas the users of the larger tablet love the document holder.
As you know, I am in close contact with the customers and I frequently ask about their use of the Magnetic Accessory System and get both positive and negative feedback. Mostly positive though. The negative stuff is usually highly individualized, like, " I'd love to have a place to put my bowling ball. Why isn't there a pouch for that?"
The fact that we have this wonderful suite of accessories including our Pencil holder only makes the product more appealing. Whether you're headed to the local coffee shop to check email or face-timing with colleagues on the other side of the world, no folio is more adept at protecting your Apple tablet while providing a class-leading experience than our 2022 iPad Pro 11 case.
iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd Generation Case
JKD: There is always some confusion as to which cases fit what models and what generations of those models. Can you speak to how this plays out with the iPad Pro 11-inch 3rd generation case vs. the new 4th generation model?
MS: Yes, of course. This is a cause of a lot of confusion for our customers. If someone has an iPad Pro 11 3rd generation case and has just purchased an 11-inch Gen 4 tablet, the new tablet should fit right into the old case with an issue.
All the changes in this generation of tablet were internal. The exterior case, buttons, ports and other controls and sensors all remained unchanged and in the same place. This allows the interchangeability between the generations.
JKD - That's a great place to end. Thank you for your time.
MS - It's always a pleasure Jody.
What is the Best iPad Pro Case 11 2022?
We often receive general questions about Apple tablets, their fit, what generation they are and what is the best way to protect them. We'd like to share a few of them here -
What is the best 2022 iPad Pro 11 case?
The best 2022 iPad Pro 11 case is the one that meets and exceeds your individual needs as an Apple tablet user. These needs should include the level of protection, overall quality and durability, overall aesthetic appearance, man-made or natural materials, and overall functionality.
At MacCase, we are guided by a core group of principles. This informs all of our design and engineering choices. We know if we stay true to these core set of principals, we'll have a case that many people out there will think is the best.
If you're someone who appreciates fine leather craftsmanship, a case that provides excellent protection, is functional and is made from premium, ethically sourced materials, then you'd have to go a long way not to say MacCase delivers the best 2022 iPad Pro 11 case.
What year is the iPad Pro 4th Generation?
The iPad Pro 4th Generation was released in 2022 and featured the advanced M2 chip set. The first generation iPad Pro 11-inch was released in 2018. This was followed by Gen 2 in 2020 and Gen 3 in 2021.
Does iPad Pro 2022 fit in 2021 case?
Yes. Despite the major update to the internal hardware, the exterior dimensions and small exterior details remain unchanged for the 2022 4th generation 11-inch iPad Pro. This allows your 3rd generation case to fit and work perfectly with the new model.
What Case Should I Buy for My iPad?
Selecting the right case for your iPad can be a highly individualized decision. Make a list of everything you want from a case. The model that checks the most boxes, should be the right case for you.
iPads are versatile devices used by a wide range of individuals for various purposes. Here, we consider the diverse needs of iPad users and offer guidance on choosing the ideal case:
• The Professional: Professionals often use iPads for work-related tasks, making a case with a sophisticated and stylish appearance important. A leather folio case that exudes professionalism will work best for this user.
• The Artist or Designer: Artists and designers need a case that provides easy access to the Apple Pencil, as well as a comfortable grip for sketching and drawing. A case with an Apple Pencil holder and a textured back for improved grip would be a good choice for this user.
• The Reader: Those who primarily use their iPad for reading eBooks or articles may prefer a slim and lightweight case for comfortable holding during extended reading sessions. A slim, minimalist leather folio or sleeve case that adds minimal bulk is perfect for sitting back in your favorite chair and reading through chapter after chapter.
• The Gamer: Gamers may require a case that enhances the gaming experience, such as one with ergonomic grips and cooling features. A gaming-centric case with built-in controls and airflow vents is perfect for this user.
• The Photographer/Videographer: iPad users who focus on photography or video editing will want a case that provides a secure grip during editing and storage for accessories. A case with a detachable keyboard and multiple viewing angles for editing, along with accessory pockets is the way to go here.
• The Hybrid User: Many users fall into multiple categories and have diverse needs. In such cases, versatility is key. A modular case system that allows you to switch between rugged protection, professional styling, and minimalist options as needed will work best.
The "best" iPad case varies widely depending on the user's lifestyle and preferences. It's important to assess your needs, consider how you use your iPad most frequently, and then select a case that aligns with those requirements.
Whether you prioritize protection, style, functionality, or a combination of these factors, there is likely a perfect iPad case designed to meet your specific needs.
Leather iPad Pro 11-inch Case Questions
Will my 11" iPad 3rd generation case fit the 2022 4th generation M2 chip-equipped model?
Yes. The major update was to the internal hardware. The exterior dimensions and small exterior details remain unchanged for the 2022 4th generation 11-inch iPad Pro. This allows your case for the 3rd generation to fit and work perfectly with the new 4th generation model.
Will my old case fit iPad Pro 11 2022?
It depends on how old your old case is. If it is a cover designed for the 3rd generation 11-inch iPad Pro, then yes, it will fit. If it is from the 2nd gen 11-inch, there may be some fit issues. A case designed for the first-generation 11-inch iPad Pro will not fit a 2022 tablet.
Will my Gen 2 11" iPad case fit the 2021 Gen 3 M1 chip-equipped model?
If your 11 case is designed to fit the 2nd generation of the 11 Apple tablet, then the tablet should fit. The fit may not be perfect as Apple moved the speaker position between gen 2 and gen 3. There is a chance that using a gen 2 case to hold your gen 3 may slightly block the speakers.
Will my first-generation 11" iPad case fit the 2021 Gen 3 M1 chip equipped model?
If your 11 folio-style case is designed to fit the 1st generation of the 11 Apple tablet there is a high probability that the case will not fit the 2021 Gen 3 11-inch iPad Pro. Apple changed enough between the first-generation and the M1-equipped, Gen 3 model to prevent compatibility.
What is the best keyboard for iPad Pro 11-inches?
It's hard to go wrong when choosing the Apple Magic Keyboard as a companion for the 11-inch Apple Pro tablet. It turns your Apple tablet into a mini laptop with a floating screen. The keyboard mechanism is a scissor style so typing is smooth and crisp. The only downside is the price.