Premium Leather 2020 iPad Pro 11 Gen 2 Case
Availability - In stock and shipping
• $5.05 Flat Rate Ground Shipping
• Orders received by 2pm PST ship same day
• All others ship next business day
- The last case you'll have to buy for your 2020 Gen 2 11" iPad Pro. Guaranteed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty / 14 Day Return Policy / $5.05 Flat Rate Shipping
- Premium, ethically sourced, vegetable-dyed, "soft hand" leathers
- Handcrafted by our artisans who share our passion for quality
- Choose from authentic vintage brown or classic pebbled, satin black hides
- Contrasting white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Innovative polymer tray will never wear out and never needs to be replaced
- Frame-less design creates the appearance of your 11" floating in the Folio
- Tray and offset-cover design are impact absorbent and provide excellent corner and edge protection
- Protects the Apple Pencil when in the charging position
- "Infinite Angle" adjustability from near 90 to near 20 degrees
- Cover can be slowly folded back onto itself like a magazine
- Padded, smart cover technology with auto on/ off feature
- Ultra suede interior provides a 100% distraction-free experience
- Elegant magnetic closure
- Full camera integration
- 10" x 7.75" x .5" / 8 oz.
- Available for Customization Program. Click here for information
- 2 versions are available. One "clean" and one featuring 2 small circular magnets on the front cover than supports our -
- Magnetic Accessory System (MAS)
- Choose from 4 optional, attachable / detachable Accessories:
- Apple Pencil Holder - Holds Apple Pencil or similar sized stylist
- Cable Pouch - Holds all your iPad cables, adapters, earbuds, etc.
- Paper Holder - Holds 4-6 sheets
- Business Card Holder - Holds up to a dozen cards
- International Customers: Complete shipping costs and import duties will be shown at checkout. You will incur no further costs to receive your MacCase than those shown.
- Any questions? Call M-F 10-4 PST - 760 729 0620
- Looking for a case for the 2021 Gen 3 11-inch iPad Pro? Click here
Not sure what size iPad you have? Click here to find out how to measure an iPad for a case.
|Compatible With||2020 2nd Generation iPad Pro 11|
|Materials||Ethically sourced full or top grain leather|
|Method for Holding iPad||Polymer tray|
|Protection Methods||Offset cover design + impact absorbing tray|
|Protects Pencil While Charging||Yes|
|Questions?||Call 760 729 0620|
How Does Our iPad 11-inch Case Improve Your Life?
- Chose the best version to meet your needs - With or without our Magnetic Accessory System (MAS)
- Provides a quality way to protect / transport your 2nd generation 11-inch Apple tablet and accessories
- Feel good knowing you've chosen a product made fromethically sourced leather
- Will last at least as long as you own the tablet
- No need to keep buying cover after cover due to poor quality
- Meets your need for a professional, well made, durable and aesthetically-pleasing way to protect your Apple tablet
- Options allow you to customize the case to best meet your needs
Choose the Best Leather 2020 iPad Pro 11 Case for You
For 2020, we're offering 2 distinct versions of our Premium Leather 11-inch iPad Pro Folio. One version offers a clean, minimalist front panel. The other features our Magnetic Accessory System (MAS) which allows our 4 optional accessories to be attached to the front panel, adding functionality and storage. Both models are made using our exclusive, ethically sourced leather hides.
Visually, the MAS version has 2 circular magnets integrated into the front cover. If you want to utilize options like our Pencil case, choose this version. For more information about the 2 versions, click the "Additional Information" tab above.
2020 iPad Pro 11 - Behind the 2020 Design
The latest in a series of interviews about the story behind the design of MacCase products. For this interview, we are speaking to MacCase President Michael Santoro about the new Premium Leather MacCase iPad Pro 2020 11-inch case.
JKD - Apple released new iPad models last March as expected. Did anything they did come as a surprise?
MS - No, not really. People think we know in advance what they are going to do. We don't. We find out like everyone else. For us, our current designs will either work with their new models or they won't. In this instance, as far as our Folios are concerned, they did not. So it was back to the drawing board. Literally.
JKD - Let's talk about those changes. Apple only changed the rear panel camera area but there are many differences between your 2018 model and this new leather 2020 iPad Pro 11-inch case. Can you speak about that?
MS - Our philosophy is that if we are going to do a new design, let's make it the best case for iPad Pro 11 available. Some of the changes are things people asked for and others are just evolving the excellent design we did for 2018.
For instance, some of our older customers had trouble adjusting the volume due to the polymer material covering those buttons in the 2018 tray design. The material was very thin and had a trim outline around each button to facilitate bending when pressed, but it was still a sore point for some customers.
For the 2020 case for iPad Pro 11 we designed the tray so the material no longer covers the buttons. The new version is much easier to use for everybody. it's a small thing but if you've upgraded your Apple tablet to the 2020 model, you'll notice these small details right away.
11-inch iPad Pro Case Changes
JKD - Another big change is you are offering the 11-inch iPad Pro case with or without the front panel magnets. Why the change?
MS - Yes, several things influenced this decision. One of them was the requests we were receiving from our iPad Custom Case Program customers. When we launched the pre-ordering for the 2020 Folio models, they also went live on the Custom Program page.
With that, several customers asked for custom builds with a "magnet delete" option. Part of the Custom Program is to create a mock-up image of the proposed design the customer wants us to build. The images we created with the magnet delete option looked good. Clean. Timeless.
The customers preferred the cleaner look of not having the magnets. If they were never going to use our accessories, there is no need for them. The whole point of the Magnetic Accessory System was not to saddle customers with a Pencil Case they didn't need. (The previous generation MacCase Folio design had an integrated Pencil Case in the front cover that not everyone needed).
The magnets also add a bit of weight so there is a pragmatic saving there as well. Most importantly, we were sacrificing a certain aesthetic for functionality that a large group of customers was not using. This creates an opportunity.
Moreover, having 2 months or so of pre-orders to sift through, I was able to see the percentage of customers who ordered accessories vs. those that didn't. And I asked myself, how many of those that didn't would prefer to have the clean look that the Custom Program customers were looking for. So I asked.
JKD - And?
MS - And it turns out, quite a few.
iPad Pro 11-inch Case with Pencil Holder
JKD - Tell us about the professional MacCase user. How is this Folio used in a business environment? Are people using the accessories like the Pencil holder?
MS - Our 2020 iPad Pro 11-inch case with Pencil holder is perfectly suited for this professional environment. Customers are using their Apple Pencils to make presentations, notate and draw. Our optional Pencil holder integrates perfectly with this Folio design. It's there when you need it and doesn't have to be when you don't.
Many MacCase customers use a MacBook Pro laptop in combination with an 11-inch Apple tablet. This setup allows flexibility for things like presentations and running spreadsheets. Files and images can be sent back and forth between the 2 pieces of hardware and shared with coworkers and clients.
MacCase has been making a Folio for Apple's tablets since they were introduced in 2010. For 2020, our newest designs encompass our 10+ years of design and engineering leadership in Apple portable protection. With its world-class quality, attention to detail and superior protection and functionality, it's the best iPad business case available at any price.
The fact that we have this wonderful suite of accessories including our Pencil holder only makes the product more appealing. Whether your business is in the corner office, a coffee plantation in South America or a start-up in New York City, no folio is more adept at helping you do your business than our 2020 iPad Pro 11-inch cover.
11-inch iPad Pro Folio Review
Every once in a while we get a phone call, letter, or email from the customer who asks if we make the best type of cover for their particular Apple portable. While the term "best" is subjective, everyone knows it when they see it relative to what is important to them. The last customer who called and asked about our 11-inch iPad Pro Folio had a very clear idea in their mind about what the "best" was to them.
This was their list of what makes up the best 2020 leather iPad Pro 11 case.
• Who makes the case and how long have they been around?
• What is the material? Made-made or natural?
• What is the quality like?
• How can I or should I expect the product to last?
• Is there a Pencil holder available?
• Does it look professional?
• Does it represent a great value?
• Will it protect the Apple Pencil when the Pencil is charging?
Do these sound like the types of questions you were asking when you started looking for an iPad Pro 11 cover for yourself?
One such customer, Mark W. recently wrote to tell us of his journey. Pay particular attention to the long list of competing products he also tried before sending them back and keeping the MacCase Premium Leather 11" Folio.
"This is my second MacCase iPad Folio. I had one for my iPad Pro 10.5” and now for the 2018 11” iPad Pro. I was immediately thrilled with 11" Folio. The padding used in the exterior, the quality of the leather and interior cloth, the careful attention to details like stitching and camera protection were all amazing.
I also tried the Kavaj London, Toro, and Pad & Quill. The Kavaj product has always given me the impression of having used thin minimalist materials whose edges won’t last the month. The Toro used good leathers and soft cloth but we’re mounted on a flimsy inner board that bent easily especially at the corner from hell (camera, on/off, and volume).
At the end of the day, no other brand comes close to providing what MacCase does. It's like Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears. One case is too hot, another too cold but MacCase is just right!"
What is the best 2020 iPad Pro 11 case?
The best 2020 iPad Pro 11 case is the one that meets and exceeds your individual needs as an Apple tablet user. These needs should include the level of protection, overall quality and durability, overall aesthetic appearance, man-made or natural materials and overall functionality.
How long has MacCase been making a leather iPad Pro 11 inch case?
MacCase has been making leather folio cases for the 11 inch iPad Pro since they were first introduced in October 2018. MacCase has been making iPad cases since they were first released in 2010.
What is the Best iPad Pro 11 Case with Pencil Holder?
The best iPad Pro 11 case with Pencil holder is the one that meets and exceeds your individual needs to carry the Apple Pencil is a safe and secure way. It is beneficial to choose a cover that will protect the Pencil while in the charging position during transport.