The 15 MacBook Pro Touch Bar Backpack provides the protection, comfort, storage & safety of backpacks twice it's size
- Built in sleeve custom fit to the 15 MBP with Touch Bar
- 1.5" webbing secures laptop and prevents movement
- Organic round shape disguises expensive hardware contents
- Compact, extremely lightweight design featuring new "Diamond Weave" nylon fabric
- Free Accessory Pouch included
- Dedicated iPad compartment
- Cyan / White "BrightSight" interior design makes it easier to find your stuff
- "Tilt Away" main compartment opening allows easier access to interior
- "X" Brace air mesh rear panel provides outstanding comfort
- Padded "shawl style" shoulder straps
- Thickly padded floor allows backpack to be placed on hard surface without worry
- Top of the line YKK zippers with soft touch rubber pulls
- Side mounted water bottle pocket
- Integrated top handle
- Heavy duty textured bottom panel for long wear life
- 1 Year Limited Warranty / 14 Day Return Policy
- Optional additional Accessory Pouches available for cables, chargers, adapters, etc.
- Pouches feature top of the line YKK zippers with custom rubber pulls
- Any questions? Call M-F 10-4 PST, chat or use the contact form below
Who is This Product For?
Our 15 MacBook Pro Touch Bar Backpack
is for any 15 MacBook Pro owner looking for excellent protection in a lightweight, compact day use pack. Many 15 laptop backpacks are quite large and bulky which makes wearing them for any extended period of time fatiguing. Our 15 MacBook Pro backpack is virtually wrapped around Apple's 15 laptop models so you have all the room and protection you need but are not saddled with the bulk you don't. The free accessory pouch makes a great value even better.
Read the review by music legend and Razormaid founder Joseph Watt about this product here
The 15 MacBook Pro Touch Bar Backpack - Big on Everything Except….
The current 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is Apple's largest and most would agree, most professional laptop computer. It's expensive and designed to run all the professional software a desktop machine can run. Typically, the 15" buyer is not someone looking for a computer to just check email or surf the internet.
It's your mobil office, design studio, photo lab, post production house or any number of other things that gets your job done. The keyword here being mobile. We know you need to move your top of the line Apple laptop around a lot. You need it protected and you need it safe while doing so.
Enter our new 15 backpack. It's big on everything important to someone who makes there living on the go. Lightweight? Check. Has dedicated spaces for the MBP and my iPad? Check. Has room left over for other items I need to carry? Check? Has a separate compartment for smaller things? Check. It's comfortable to wear and to carry? Check. Looks professional, not like I'm going camping or hiking? Um, definitely check.
Has an innovative interior design that makes finding things like keys or change easier even in low light conditions? Check. Doesn't really look like a laptop backpack so I'm not stressed about walking around with it? Check. Uses materials that are tough, durable and protective especially on the bottom surfaces where most of the wear and tear occurs? Check. What about top of the line YKK zippers? Yes, they're here too.
The only thing we left off the list was the thing that people who need to move their 15" MBP around a lot despise: bulk. If you're looking for a bulky backpack, keep looking. This is not your pack. But if you are looking for all the features we mentioned above, then we think you and are new pack are going to get along great.
Along with minimizing bulk, we made sure anything you put inside is easy to find. Our BrightSight 2.0 interior design actually reflects light down inside the pack to make what you are looking for easier to see. You'll never go back to using a pack or bag with a black lined interior again. BrightSight works and if the fabrics get dirty over time, they clean up easily with a little soap and warm water.
A Better 15 MacBook Pro Backpack Through Intelligent Design
So how did we do it? How did make a backpack for Apple largest laptop that looks compact, professional and in no way appear to have a 15" computer inside? One thing that helps is our chief designer was an extremely successful car design before starting MacCase. He knows how to control surfaces and is very good at getting things to look a certain way.
If you look closely you begin to notice there is not a straight line on this design. All those curves make the pack look, feel and wear like a pack that is half it's size. Surfaces fall away as you move around it. The form is constantly changing and always appears smaller than it really is. Everything looks tight, compact and minimal. It's everything you need and nothing that you don't. It's a smart, professional design to protect and transport a smart, professional computer for smart, professional people. And trust us, you won't miss the bulk.