Premium Leather 2020 iPad Pro 11 Case
Availability: PRE-ORDER NOW!
• Limited first run supply
• $5.05 flat rate U.S. ground shipping
Pre-Order Now! ETA 5/15
Is This the Best Leather 2020 iPad Pro 11 Case for Me?
You may be shopping for your first Apple tablet case or your 20th. Either way, welcome to company that created the Apple-specific case market. Our newest, handmade cover for the 2020 11-inch iPad is a state of the art design brimming with 20+ years of world class quality and industry leading innovation. If you're looking for the best leather 2020 iPad Pro 11 cover, this is the Folio you’re looking for.
How Does Our 2nd Generation iPad 11-inch Case Make Your Life Better?
- Provides a quality way to protect / transport your 2nd generation 11" and accessories
- Will last at least as long as you own the tablet
- No need to keep buying cover after cover due to poor quality
- Meets your need for a professional, well made, durable and aesthetically pleasing way to protect your Apple tablet
- Options allow you to customize the case to best meet your needs
- Frame-less design creates the appearance of your 11" floating in the Folio
- Premium, vegetable dyed, ultra "soft hand" leathers
- Handcrafted as an individual expression of the leather making art
- Choose from authentic, unfinished, real Vintage brown or
- Classic professional, pebble grain, satin black hides
- Contrasting, curved white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Available for Customization Program. Click here for information
- Innovative polymer tray will never wear out and never needs to be replaced
- Tray material is impact absorbent and provides excellent corner protection
- NEW for 2020 models - Tray cutouts for all buttons
- Folio will cover the Apple Pencil when Pencil is in the charging position
- "Infinite Angle" adjustability from near 90 to near 20 degrees
- Cover can be folded back onto itself like a magazine (We recommend doing it slowly so the materials are allowed to stretch naturally).
- Completely padded, smart cover technology with auto on/ off feature
- Black ultra suede interior and space gray tray provides 100% distraction free experience
- Elegant magnetic closure
- Full camera integration
- Magnetic Modular Accessory System -
- Choose from 4 optional, attachable / detachable Accessories:
- Apple Pencil Holder - Holds Apple Pencil or similar sized stylist
- Cable Pouch - Holds all your iPad cables, adapters, ear buds, etc.
- Paper Holder - Holds 4-6 sheets
- Business Card Holder - Holds up to a dozen cards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty / 14 Day Return Policy / $5.05 Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping to most places in Canada is around $40 USD
- Any questions? Call M-F 10-4 PST - 760 729 0620
Not sure what size iPad you have? Click here to find out how to measure an iPad for a case.
- Dimensions - 10" x 7.75" x .5" / 8 oz.
The Best iPad Pro 2020 11 Case For You?
Every once in a while we get a phone call, letter or email from the customer who asks if we make the best type of cover for their particular Apple portable. While the term "best" is a subjective term, everyone knows it when they see it relative to what is important to them. The last customer who called and asked about our 11-inch iPad Pro Folio, had a very clear idea in their mind about what the "best" was to them.
This was their list of what makes up the best 2020 leather iPad Pro 11 case.
• Who makes the case and how long have them been around?
• What is the material? Made-made or natural?
• What is the quality like?
• How can can I or should I expect the product to last?
• Is there a Pencil holder available?
• Does it look professional?
• Does it represent a great value?
• Will it protect the Apple Pencil when the Pencil is charging?
Do these sound like the types of questions you were asking when you started looking for an iPad Pro 11 cover for yourself?
One such customer, Mark W. recently wrote to tell us of his journey. Pay particular attention to the long list of competing products he also tried before sending them back and keeping the MacCase Premium Leather 11" Folio.
Below is a Transcript of His 11-inch iPad Pro Folio Review
"This is my second MacCase iPad Folio. I had one for my iPad Pro 10.5” and now for the 2018 11” iPad Pro. I was immediately thrilled with 11" Folio. The padding used in the exterior, the quality of the leather and interior cloth, the careful attention to details like stitching and camera protection were all amazing.
I also tried the Kavaj London, Toro, and Pad & Quill. The Kavaj product has always given me the impression of having used thin minimalist materials whose edges won’t last the month. The Toro used good leathers and soft cloth but we’re mounted on a flimsy inner board that bent easily especially at the corner from hell (camera, on/off, and volume).
The Pad & Quil used a very thick leather cover material, was stitched very well, but had NO edge protection. The 3M mounting adhesive system simply ‘glued’ the back of the bare iPad to the inside of the cover...meaning, no edge protection. And I could never get used to the strap.
The MacCase 11" Premium Leather Folio uses the best leather I’ve seen. The padding is just the right thickness and closes authoritatively onto the surface of the iPad (I count five small round magnets under the inner padding of the lid). A polymer tray is used to hold the iPad securely in place.
I spent a while on the phone with Michael at MacCase who discussed the uses of all available tray/shell materials. Poly-carbonate was considered, but in time, it cracks. Silicone was considered but dirt and grim build up on its surface.
Security for the Apple Pencil
The polymer material selected for use in this folio is strong enough to hold the iPad securely especially in the corners and along the bottom but is thick enough and elastic enough to act as a rubber bumper of sorts along the short edges and bottom.
The top edge of the iPad is uncovered just enough for the secure attachment of the new Pencil. Additionally, the flaps of the folio extend past the long edge of the iPad just far enough to cover even the pencil insuring that it won’t get knocked off its attachment point to the iPad. Of course you can go for the optional Pencil Holder that mounts to the front face of the over.
The Vintage leather is natural and unfinished....and Very Soft. It will show scratches and in time natural oils from your hands. Regardless, it is in my opinion the way a fine leather should be showcased.
Since it’s prone to dry out more quickly, Michael recommends treating it every 6 to 12 months with the same product used on baseball gloves, boots, and tack. If you took the time to read this review, I think you’ll like this Folio as much as I do. "
We'd like to thank Mark for taking the time to write such an extensive review. It was so extensive it did not fit in the standard product review format on the product page. So we included it here in it's entirety.
The Best iPad Business Case
Many MacCase customers use a MacBook Pro laptop in combination with an 11-inch Apple tablet. This set up allows flexibility for things like presentations and running spreadsheets. Files and images can be sent back and firth between the 2 pieces of hardware and shared with co-cowokers and clients.
Our 2020 11-inch Pad case is perfectly suited for this professional environment. With it's world class quality, attention to detail and superior protection and functionality, it's the best iPad business case available at any price.
MacCase has been making a Folio for Apple's tablets since they were introduced in 2010. For 2020, our newest designs encompass our 10+ years of design and engineering leadership in Apple portable protection. Whether your business is in the corner office, a coffee plantation is South America or a start up in New York City, no folio is more adept at helping you do your business that our 2020 iPad Pro 11-inch cover.
What Size is My iPad?
If you're looking for the best case for your iPad Pro and are unsure which model or size you actually own, there is a quick and easy way to find out. Lay your Apple tablet flat on a table, take a ruler and measure the screen diagonally. You want to measure the part of the screen that lights up, not the black bezel that surrounds the screen.
Measure the size of your screen with the ruler from corner to corner. For the 11 -inch iPad Pro, the lit part of the screen will measure 11 inches. This is how you will know what size iPad you own and which size case you need.
What is the best 2020 iPad Pro 11 case?
The best 2020 iPad Pro 11 case is the one that meets and exceeds your individual needs as an Apple tablet user. These needs should include level of protection, overall quality and durability, overall aesthetic appearance, man-made or natural materials and overall functionality.
How long has MacCase been making a leather iPad Pro 11 inch case?
MacCase has been making leather folio cases for the 11 inch iPad Pro since they were first introduced in October 2018. MacCase has been making iPad cases since they were first released in 2010.