Premium Leather 2021 iPad Pro 11 Case
Availability: In stock and shipping
• Orders recieved by 2pm PST ship same day
• All others ship next business day
• $5.05 flat rate U.S. ground shipping
- The last case you'll have to buy for your 11" Apple tablet. Guaranteed.
- Perfectly matched to the 2021 M1 and 2020 Gen 2 11" iPad Pro
- Premium, vegetable dyed, ultra "soft hand" ethically sourced leathers
- Handcrafted as an individual expression of the leather making art
- Choose from authentic, unfinished, real Vintage brown or
- Classic professional, pebble grain, satin black hides
- Contrasting white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Available for Customization Program. Click here for information
- Innovative polymer tray will never wear out and never needs to be replaced
- Frame-less design creates the appearance of your 11" floating in the Folio
- Tray material is impact absorbent and provides excellent corner protection
- NEW for 2021 / 2020 models - Tray cutouts for all buttons
- Folio will protect the Apple Pencil when Pencil is in the charging position
- "Infinite Angle" adjustability from near 90 to near 20 degrees
- Cover can be folded back onto itself like a magazine (We recommend doing it slowly so the materials are allowed to stretch naturally).
- Completely padded, smart cover technology with auto on/ off feature
- Black ultra suede interior provides 100% distraction free experience
- Elegant magnetic closure
- Full camera integration
- 10" x 7.75" x .5" / 8 oz.
- MAS (Magnetic Accessory System) Equipped Version:
- Choose from 4 optional, attachable / detachable Accessories:
- Apple Pencil Holder - Holds Apple Pencil or similar sized stylist
- Cable Pouch - Holds all your iPad cables, adapters, ear buds, etc.
- Paper Holder - Holds 4-6 sheets
- Business Card Holder - Holds up to a dozen cards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty / 14 Day Return Policy / $5.05 Flat Rate Shipping
- International Customers: Complete shipping costs and import duties will be shown at checkout. You will incur no further costs to receive your MacCase than those shown.
- Any questions? Call M-F 10-4 PST - 760 729 0620
Our iPad 11-inch Case: How Does It Improve Your Life?
- Chose the best version to meet your needs - With or without our Magnetic Accessory System (MAS)
- Provides a quality way to protect / transport your 2nd generation 11" and accessories
- Feel good knowing you've chosen a product made from ethically sourced leather
- Will last at least as long as you own the tablet
- No need to keep buying cover after cover due to poor quality
- Meets your need for a professional, well made, durable and aesthetically pleasing way to protect your Apple tablet
- Options allow you to customize the case to best meet your needs
Choose the Best Leather 2021 iPad Pro 11 Case for You
For 2021, we're offering 2 distinct versions of our Premium Leather 11-inch iPad Pro Folio. One version offers a clean, minimalist front panel. The other features our Magnetic Accessory System (MAS) which allows our 4 optional accessories to be attached to the front panel, adding functionality and storage. Both models are made using our exclusive ethically sourced leather hides.
Visually, the MAS version has 2 circular magnets integrated into the front cover. If you want to utilize options like our Pencil case, choose this version. For more information about the 2 versions, click the "Additional Information" tab above.
Not sure what size iPad you have? Click here to find out how to measure an iPad for a case.
2021 iPad Pro 11 - Behind the 2021 Design
The latest in a series of interviews about the story behind the design of MacCase products. For this interview, we are speaking to MacCase President Michael Santoro about the new Premium Leather MacCase iPad Pro 2021 11-inch case.
JKD - Apple released new iPad models last March as expected. Did anything they did come as a surprise?
MS - No, not really. People think we know in advance what they are going to do. We don't. We find out like everyone else. For us, our current designs will either work with their new models or they won't. In this instance, as far as our Folios are concerned, they did not. So it was back to the drawing board. Literally.
JKD - Let's talk about those changes. Apple only changed the rear panel camera area but there are many differences between your 2018 model and this new leather 2020 iPad Pro 11-inch case. Can you speak about that?
MS - Our philosophy is that if we are going to do a new design, let's make it the best case for iPad Pro 11 available. Some of the changes are things people asked for and others are just just evolving the excellent design we did for 2018.
For instance, some of our older customers had trouble adjusting the volume due to the polymer material covering those buttons in the 2018 tray design. The material was very thin and had a trim outline around each button to facilitate bending when pressed, but it was still a sore point for some customers.
For the 2021 case for iPad Pro 11 we designed the tray so the material no longer covers the buttons. The new version is much easier to use for everybody. it's a small thing but if you've upgraded your Apple tablet to the 2021 model, you'll notice these small details right away.
11-inch iPad Pro Case Changes
JKD - Another big change is you are offering the 11-inch iPad Pro case with or without the front panel magnets. Why the change?
MS - Yes, there were several things that influenced this decision. One of them was the requests we were receiving from our iPad Custom Case Program customers. When we launched the pre-ordering for the 2020 Folio models, they also went live on the Custom Program page.
With that, several customers asked for custom builds with a "magnet delete" option. Part of the Custom Program is to create a mock up image of proposed design the customer wants built. The images we created with the magnet delete option looked really good. Clean. Timeless.
The customers preferred the cleaner look of not having the magnets. If they were never going to use our accessories, there is no need for them. The whole point of the Magnetic Accessory System was not to saddle customers with a Pencil Case they didn't need. (The previous generation MacCase Folio design had an integrated Pencil Case in the front cover that not everyone needed).
The magnets also add a bit of weight so there is a pragmatic savings there as well. Most importantly, we were sacrificing a certain aesthetic for a functionality that a large group of customers were not using. This creating an opportunity.
Moreover, having 2 months or so of pre-orders to sift through, I was able to see the percentage of customers who ordered accessories vs. those that didn't. And I asked myself, how many of those that didn't would prefer to have the clean look that the Custom Program customers were looking for. So I asked.
JKD - And?
MS - And it turns out, quite a few.
iPad Pro 11-inch Case with Pencil Holder
JKD - Tell us about the professional MacCase user. How is this Folio used in a business environment? Are people using the accessories like the Pencil holder?
MS - Our 2021 iPad Pro 11-inch case with Pencil holder is perfectly suited for this professional environment. Customers are using their Apple Pencils to make presentations, notate and draw. Our optional Pencil holder integrates perfectly with this Folio design. It's there when you need it and doesn't have to be when you don't.
Many MacCase customers use a MacBook Pro laptop in combination with an 11-inch Apple tablet. This set up allows flexibility for things like presentations and running spreadsheets. Files and images can be sent back and forth between the 2 pieces of hardware and shared with coworkers and clients.
MacCase has been making a Folio for Apple's tablets since they were introduced in 2010. For 2021, our newest designs encompass our 10+ years of design and engineering leadership in Apple portable protection. With it's world class quality, attention to detail and superior protection and functionality, it's the best iPad business case available at any price.
The fact that we have this wonderful suite of accessories including our Pencil holder only makes the product more appealing. Whether your business is in the corner office, a coffee plantation is South America or a start up in New York City, no folio is more adept at helping you do your business that our 2021 iPad Pro 11-inch cover.
11-inch iPad Pro Folio Review
Every once in a while we get a phone call, letter or email from the customer who asks if we make the best type of cover for their particular Apple portable. While the term "best" is a subjective term, everyone knows it when they see it relative to what is important to them. The last customer who called and asked about our 11-inch iPad Pro Folio, had a very clear idea in their mind about what the "best" was to them.
This was their list of what makes up the best 2020 leather iPad Pro 11 case.
• Who makes the case and how long have them been around?
• What is the material? Made-made or natural?
• What is the quality like?
• How can can I or should I expect the product to last?
• Is there a Pencil holder available?
• Does it look professional?
• Does it represent a great value?
• Will it protect the Apple Pencil when the Pencil is charging?
Do these sound like the types of questions you were asking when you started looking for an iPad Pro 11 cover for yourself?
One such customer, Mark W. recently wrote to tell us of his journey. Pay particular attention to the long list of competing products he also tried before sending them back and keeping the MacCase Premium Leather 11" Folio.
"This is my second MacCase iPad Folio. I had one for my iPad Pro 10.5” and now for the 2018 11” iPad Pro. I was immediately thrilled with 11" Folio. The padding used in the exterior, the quality of the leather and interior cloth, the careful attention to details like stitching and camera protection were all amazing.
I also tried the Kavaj London, Toro, and Pad & Quill. The Kavaj product has always given me the impression of having used thin minimalist materials whose edges won’t last the month. The Toro used good leathers and soft cloth but we’re mounted on a flimsy inner board that bent easily especially at the corner from hell (camera, on/off, and volume).
Finding the Best Case for iPad Pro 11-inch
The Pad & Quil used a very thick leather cover material, was stitched very well, but had NO edge protection. The 3M mounting adhesive system simply ‘glued’ the back of the bare iPad to the inside of the cover...meaning, no edge protection. And I could never get used to the strap.
The MacCase 11" Premium Leather Folio uses the best leather I’ve seen. The padding is just the right thickness and closes authoritatively onto the surface of the iPad (I count five small round magnets under the inner padding of the lid). A polymer tray is used to hold the iPad securely in place.
I spent a while on the phone with Michael at MacCase who discussed the uses of all available tray/shell materials. Poly-carbonate was considered, but in time, it cracks. Silicone was considered but dirt and grim build up on its surface.
The polymer material selected for use in this folio is strong enough to hold the iPad securely especially in the corners and along the bottom but is thick enough and elastic enough to act as a rubber bumper of sorts along the short edges and bottom.
The top edge of the iPad is uncovered just enough for the secure attachment of the new Pencil. Additionally, the flaps of the folio extend past the long edge of the iPad just far enough to cover even the pencil insuring that it won’t get knocked off its attachment point to the iPad. Of course you can go for the optional Pencil Holder that mounts to the front face of the over.
The Vintage leather is natural and unfinished....and Very Soft. It will show scratches and in time natural oils from your hands. Regardless, it is in my opinion the way a fine leather should be showcased.
Since it’s prone to dry out more quickly, Michael recommends treating it every 6 to 12 months with the same product used on baseball gloves, boots, and tack. If you took the time to read this review, I think you’ll like this Folio as much as I do. "
We'd like to thank Mark for taking the time to write such an extensive review. It was so extensive it did not fit in the standard product review format on the product page. So we included it here in it's entirety.
What Size is My iPad?
If you're looking for the best case for your iPad Pro and are unsure which model or size you actually own, there is a quick and easy way to find out. Lay your Apple tablet flat on a table, take a ruler and measure the screen diagonally. You want to measure the part of the screen that lights up, not the black bezel that surrounds the screen.
Measure the size of your screen with the ruler from corner to corner. For the 11 -inch iPad Pro, the lit part of the screen will measure 11 inches. This is how you will know what size iPad you own and which size case you need.
What is the best 2021 iPad Pro 11 case?
The best 2021 iPad Pro 11 case is the one that meets and exceeds your individual needs as an Apple tablet user. These needs should include level of protection, overall quality and durability, overall aesthetic appearance, man-made or natural materials and overall functionality.
How long has MacCase been making a leather iPad Pro 11 inch case?
MacCase has been making leather folio cases for the 11 inch iPad Pro since they were first introduced in October 2018. MacCase has been making iPad cases since they were first released in 2010.
What is the Best iPad Pro 11 Case with Pencil Holder?
The best iPad Pro 11 case with Pencil holder is the one that meets and exceeds your individual needs to carry the Apple Pencil is a safe and secure way. It is beneficial to choose a cover that will protect the Pencil while in the charging position during transport.