Premium Leather MacBook Pro Messenger Bag
Availability: In stock and shipping
• Orders recieved by 2pm PST ship same day
• All others ship next business day
• $15.05 flat rate U.S. ground shipping
- Sleeve sizes available : 16", 15", 13", 12" and 11"
- Available for Customization Program. Click for more info
- Premium, vegetable dyed, ultra "soft hand" ethically sourced leathers
- Choose from raw, unfinished, Vintage brown or
- Classic professional, pebble grain, satin black hides
- Hand crafted, one at a time, as an individual expression of the leather making art
- Contrasting, curved white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Optional matching Accessory Pouch available
- Shoulder Bag features:
- Fully padded and lined, super soft poly suede brushed interior fabric
- Main compartment is a single, open space with fabric divider on rear panel
- Structural floor panel folds up to minimize overall width
- Silent, magnetic closure lets you access the interior with one hand
- 7 Pocket front panel organizer
- Integrated side mounted cell phone pocket
- Large front and rear exterior zippered pockets
- Thickly padded, adjustable shoulder strap
- 15.5" x 12.5" x 6 (at the widest point) / 3.75 lbs
- Sleeve features:
- Custom designed specifically for each size Apple MacBook model
- Our proven, side loading design provides the highest level of protection
- Fully padded and lined, layered protection
- Color matched, zipperless closure does not scratch like a zippered sleeves
- Specially designed window allows the Apple logo to become part of the design
- Color matched rear cooling vent allows the processor to cool naturally
- Super soft, poly-suede interior liner
- Air filled tubular, perimeter bumper piping helps absorb impacts
- 11" : 11 x 8.5 x .75 / 10oz
- 12" : 11 x 8.5 x .75 / 10oz
- 13": 14 x 10.75 x .75 / 12oz
- 15": 15 x 11 x .75 / 14oz
- 16": 15.25 x 11.25 x .75 / 14oz
- Limited Lifetime Warranty / 14 Day Return Policy
- International Customers: Complete shipping costs and import duties will be shown at checkout. You will incur no further costs to receive your MacCase than those shown.
- Any questions? Call M-F 10-4 PST 760. 729. 0620
Why This Leather MacBook Messenger Bag?
Our Premium Leather MacBook Messenger Bag is for the person who needs the room and versatility of our leather shoulder bag, wants to take their Apple laptop everywhere and needs it to be protected when they do. Combining our padded leather messenger bag with a custom fitted sleeve size of your choice provides the extremely high levels of protection for your Apple laptop.
Cut from the same ethically sourced hides, meticulously stitched on the same work bench this set has no equal in the soft goods world. If you need the room, the protection and appreciate products of the highest quality and value then this bundle is for you.
See the Additional Information tab above for more content about this bundle.
Best Value in a Leather Messenger Bag for MacBook Pro
Are you looking for a new, leather messenger bag to transport Apple laptop and some personal items? You've arrived at the right place. You can spend another week searching all over the internet or spend a few days driving around to retail stores checking out your options. You may find something interesting, you may not.
You will not find anything like our Premium Leather MacBook Pro Messenger Bag.
What we offer is two excellent products bundled together to create a custom set that will not only protect your Apple laptop as long as you own it, but look (and smell!) amazing while doing so. Moreover, the 2 components that make up this set can be used together or separately providing further value.
If you need to take your Apple laptop in a roller bag, you'll have the sleeve to protect it. If you need a bag for a weekend getaway (minus your laptop) and do not want to drag around the extra weight of a space stealing, built in sleeve, the shoulder bag part of this set is excellent solution. The quality and versatility of this bundle is unmatched.
Many companies make this style of shoulder bag. Many designers also put their name on similar styles. Many of those bags claim they are leather. Some are high quality and their prices reflect this. Especially for the designer labels. They have their multi-million dollar advertising programs to pay for.
Other times it's worse. The prices are not that high but they take the cost out of the actual product. So they'll claim it's leather but it's a much lower quality leather known as bonded leather which is made from scrap hides, plastic, vinyl and fillers.
The newest marketing gibberish is something they are calling" vegan leather". Vegan leather is plastic. PVC or polyvinyl chloride. There is nothing about this material that has anything to do with real leather.
In consistent production for over a decade, our leather MacBook Messenger Bag is a testament to the enduring quality and timeless, protective designs that MacCase is known for. Both the shoulder bag and the laptop sleeve are hand made of wonderfully soft, yet durable hides. Together they provide long term, outstanding protection for both your Apple laptop, accessories and personal items.
This set offers a savings of $60 vs. purchasing the items separately. This is why we call it the best value in a leather messenger bag for MacBook that you will find.
Our Leather MacBook Pro Messenger Bag: Quality That Endures
It's not often that a company trying to sell you a brand new model shows you one of their products that is nearly a decade old. Even more rare, is that the product they they are showing you is one that has been around the world and back numerous times. It's been used and used hard. It's not one that has been sitting in someone's closet all these years and looks pristine and perfect.
Why are we showing you a nearly decade old leather messenger bag for MacBook Pro? So you know if you buy one, you'll have it for a good long time. The same is true for the Sleeve that accompanies the bag. Many customer tell us our Sleeve often outlasts the computers they are designed to protect.
If they customer upgrades to a newer model of the same size, there is no reason to have to purchase another sleeve if you've a MacCase once.
As you can see in the image, our real Vintage hides patina in over time. They get lighter in some spots as the natural oils evaporate out and darker on others where you touch the hide. This gives the bag a real character that is reflective of you, it's owner. Many of our customers think this is one of the best features of our Vintage products.
But in order to patina in, our products have to last long enough to do so. All our Premium Leather models are built to in industry's highest standards using the best materials. This is reflected in every stitch when you first take it out of the box, or like the bag in our photo, nearly a decade after you've been using it.
At MacCase, we don't make junk. We work everyday to put the absolute best products into the world that we can, bringing a lifetime of design passion to the process. James, a professional photographer who purchased the bag in the photo, realized this early on, when our leather MacBook messenger bag was brand new. He told us when he sent us the photo that the bag was "worth every penny and then some".
We hope you choose one of our leather MacBook messenger bags for your trip around the block or around the world. If you do, there are two things you can count on: One is that this bundle represents the absolute best value of it's kind, no matter what size Apple laptop you need to protect and transport. The second is that, as long as you need them to be, our products will be with you every step of the way.
Caring for Your Leather Messenger Bag for MacBook
Customers will often call or email and ask what is the best way to take care of their new MacCase leather MacBook messenger bag. The answer is, it depends. Our raw, vintage hides are different in their long term care than the classic, black pebble grain leather available. We'll explain.
There is a lot of stress and tension that is put through the hides during each use. Over time, the high oil content of the distressed Vintage leather evaporates out. This loss of the oil can cause micro tearing and premature wear if not replaced. For the Vintage set, we recommend conditioning or re-oiling the leather at least once a year. This will help keep the hides moisturized and keep the rain and snow from seeping in.
For the pebble grain black hides, things are simpler. The black hides are a semi-sealed, satin finished leather that cleans up easily with a warm, damp cloth. A yearly conditioning of the leather is still a good idea, but not as necessary as the raw, unfinished Vintage brown.
Whichever version of our MacBook leather messenger bag you choose, you have the piece of mind knowing we back them with a limited lifetime warranty.
Click here for more information on how to restore the oil content to your vintage hides.
Will There Be Room for Other Items With the Sleeve Inside?
Yes, the amount will be dependent on the size of your laptop. You'll have more room with the 13-inch vs. the 16-inch MacBook Pro. But even with the 16", you will still have plenty of room for other items. The side profile of the Messenger Bag is a trapezoid and can hold quote a lot towards the bottom.
Is the Messenger Bag expandable?
The MacCase MacBook Pro Messenger Bag has a "fold-away" floor that allows the bag to lay flat against your body if you are carrying a minimal amount of things. Folding the floor up decreases the overall depth by about two thirds creating a much thinner bag. Folding it down expands the capacity to maximum.
Do I Need the Accessory Pouch?
The Accessory Pouch is a great thing to have if you need to transport and protect all of the white Apple cables, adapters, chargers and other small items. A Pouch keeps these parts clean, safe and organized. Considering the cost of replacing them, an investment in one of the Pouches is a smart choice.