Premium Leather iPhone Cases
Availability - In stock and shipping
• FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND (continental US orders only)
• Orders received by 2pm PST ship same day
• All others ship next business day
- Premium, vegetable dyed, ultra "soft hand" ethically sourced leathers
- Choose from Vintage Brown or Pebble Grain Black
- Fits all iPhone models up to 12+
- Does not fit 13 Pro Max
- Simple velcro closure
- Soft brushed, non scratching, interior fabric
- Rear loop to attach to shoulder strap
- Front and rear sound holes
- Perfectly matched to all other Premium Leather models
- 6.75" x 3.75" / 2 oz.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 14 Day Return Policy
- International Customers: Complete shipping costs and import duties will be shown at checkout. You will incur no further costs to receive your MacCase than those shown.
- Any questions? Call M-F 10am - 4pm 760. 729. 0620
Honor a Cow, Buy Leather iPhone CasesWe know there is a plethora of iPhone case options out there. Our Premium leather iPhone case design came into being under somewhat unique circumstances. You see when we were finished making our Premium Leather MacBook Pro Sleeves, MacBook Pro Shoulder Bags, Flight Jackets and iPad Folios we had a lot of leather left over that would normally have been scraped. Given that a living thing gave their life for the material, it seemed to us dishonorable to just throw the bits we didn't need away.
So we created a few smaller products such as these iPhone cases and our Accessory Pouches that make excellent use of what would have been scrap leather. So know when you purchase one of our leather iPhone cases you are helping us to honor the life of the animal to the fullest while providing a unique twist on protecting the iPhone.
How do MacCase Leather iPhone Cases Attach?Back in the early days, like in 2008, lots of iPhone cases had belt clips. They attached to your belt with a plastic spring clip. When we went to purchase some of these to integrate into our Premium Leather iPhone cases, we were told we had to buy thousands of them. Um, no. So being the creative folks that we are, we invented two ways to attach your case to your bag.
The our slipcase features a vertical loop that allows you to pass a shoulder strap through and slide the case down so it sits where the strap attaches to the case. This tends to be right where you hand falls putting the phone literally at your fingertips.