An instant classic, our leather iPad Pro Briefcase is what you need to protect and transport Apple's largest tablet. For 12.9. Can be used with 9.7
- Custom designed and crafted specifically for the iPad Pro 12.9
- Will fit all other iPad models including iPad Pro 9.7
- Choose from maverick, raw, unfinished, Vintage brown or
- Classic professional, pebble grain, satin black hides
- Premium, vegetable dyed, ultra "soft hand" leathers
- Hand crafted, one at a time, as an individual expression of the leather making art
- Classic horizontal orientation
- Specially designed center storage slot for the Apple Pencil
- Works with Apple keyboard cover
- Fully padded and lined
- Dual storage pockets for charger and cables
- Contrasting white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Perimeter bumper pipping protects against small impacts
- Chrome finish hardware
- Front and rear flat pockets
- Front flap zippered pocket
- Twin pen pockets
- 3 slot credit card pocket
- Top handle
- Base Brief includes: main case, shoulder strap
- Optional matching shoulder pad
- Optional iPhone / Cell phone case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Any questions? Use the contact form below and we'll get right back to you
Who is This Product For?
Our Leather iPad Pro Briefcase is for any person looking for a beautifully designed, beautifully made, handcrafted alternative to the cheap, poor quality, uninspiring, dull and boring briefcases available at most big box stores and from most of the online retailers. Whether you need to move Apple's largest tablet from one office to another, across campus or around the world, this case is sets a new standard for quality and design in a horizontal brief.
Our Leather iPad Pro Briefcase - An Instant Classic
Many of the products we create are in response to what customers are asking for. Others are in response to general trends in the industry, to which we typically do the opposite. Sometimes we put something out there that is a hunch, a risk or even a bit crazy. Our new Premium Leather iPad Pro briefcase is not that product.
Since creating the market for high end Apple specific leather cases in 2007, our Premium Leather line has avoided all the typical form factors that one would expect in a line of leather cases. I'm not really sure how we've succeeded all these years by doing that. Maybe it's because we went to art school not business school. Maybe it's because the person that designs all our products likes to zig when everyone else is zagging. Maybe it's because we feel originality is always better than copying what already exists.
When it came time to design new models for Apple's latest and largest tablet, we looked at a lot of different forms, many of which have made it to production. One that stood out was a horizontal briefcase which MacCase has never done as part of the Premium Leather line. The first MacCase ever was a horizontal briefcase, sort of. We have had many horizontal briefcases as part of our Standard line, but never one in leather.
Enter the New Leather iPad Pro Briefcase
The goal for this new brief was to provide a clean, elegant case that a professional could use to take their iPad, some accessories and some personal items from office to office, meeting to meeting throughout the day. It would also work in an academic environment for a teacher or professor, a doctor or anyone else needing to protect and transport their Apple tablet but who did not want to be dragging a big, bulky bag around with them all day.
This new briefcase is very slim and compact. The new ultra light shoulder strap helps keep the overall weight down. It's the perfect case for moving back and forth, to and from, and through an office, academic, or other such environment.
While not an outright radical design, it's radical for MacCase. Many people are very comfortable with the traditional horizontal orientation that this new model showcases. It posses all the hallmarks of the MacCase Premium Leather product: tough yet subtle hides, the industry's best build quality, exquisite proportions and superb functionality. This is a combination that should make this new iPad Pro case an instant classic.