The professional choice iPad Pro protection featuring handmade quality, beautiful design and superior functionality. Choose 12.9 or 9.7
- Custom designed for the iPad Pro 12.9, 9.7 and Apple Pencil
- 12.9 model is slightly more expensive. (It's a lot bigger!)
- Choose from maverick, raw, unfinished, Vintage brown or
- Classic professional, pebble grain, satin black hides
- Premium, vegetable dyed, ultra "soft hand" leathers
- Hand crafted, one at a time, as an individual expression of the leather making art
- Contrasting, curved white stitching highlights the industry's highest build quality
- Integrated, exterior Apple pencil pocket provides real protection
- Completely padded, smart cover technology with auto on/ off feature
- Custom stamped and welded alloyed steel frame insures a perfect fit
- Black ultra suede interior and frame provides 100% distraction free experience
- Frame designed not to interfere with the touch screen
- Frame allows full access to control and notification centers
- New "Soundboard X4" frame design projects sounds from all 4 speakers
- Easily folds into movie and typing modes
- Interior flap prevents slippage
- Elegant magnetic case closure
- Full camera integration
- Lifetime Warranty
- Any questions? Use the contact form below and we'll get right back to you
Who is This Product For?
Our Premium Leather iPad Pro 12.9 or 9.7 Folio is for any person looking for a beautifully designed, handcrafted alternative to the cheap, poor quality plethora of disposable iPad cases available almost everywhere else. Professional and built to last, we have been told our 12.9 Folio is the best leather iPad Pro case available from anyone at any price. You've purchased the most expensive, best built, best engineered tablet computer on the planet. Does it deserve a case that is it's equal? This case is for the person who says yes to that question.
Looking for tips on choosing the best leather iPad case. Check the "How To" blog post here
Our 12.9 and 9.7 Leather iPad Pro Case - Tradition of Excellence Continues
When it came time to design a folio for Apple's newest tablet we got right to work. Larger means more materials and more structure but it's much easier to build than say, the Mini Folio. Our goals for our leather iPad Pro case was to carry on the tradition of building the world's highest quality leather iPad Pro case.
Leaders in the film, music, television, advertising and business communities have come to expect the best from MacCase and we want to deliver on this new design. With the addition of the Apple pencil to the mix, we added an exterior pocket to house and protect the Pencil.
The pocket is located in a place that will not interfere with how the Folio functions. Nor does it detract from the design if you choose not to use it. The flap for the pocket also uses an elegant magnetic closure just like the case itself. If you choose to use the pencil, we think the pocket is going to be a much appreciated feature. If you do not have an Apple Pencil, the pocket makes an excellent place to store and transport a standard writing pen.
For the hides, we continue the tradition of our pebble grain black satin leather and our real, distressed Vintage hide. Each is a leather of character and distinction with a soft hand and an extremely high level of durability. The quality of our hides is something that sets MacCase Premium Leather apart from the competition. On the interior, we continue to use the extremely functional, black ultra-suede stitched with thread that has been dyed black 3 times to insure it creates the ultimate in a user interface experience. When you open our new Folio, all you see is screen.
All of these elements of the design add up to the best user experience in the Apple specific case world. Quality through and through was the goal. For our newest leather iPad Pro cases, the quality is visible in every stitch.
The Best Protection for your Apple Pencil
Many customers call and write to ask product questions or to share thoughts and things they are noticing. One such thing we are hearing consistently is how MacCase has, hands down, the absolute best design solution for protecting the Apple Pencil. We have heard about the elastic loops sewn to a seam on the outside of one company's case which sent chills through the customer when they were describing it to us.
Call after call, email after email, the praise for our integrated pocket for the Apple Pencil is resounding. This type of feedback makes us particularly happy. Sure everyone wants to be praised and lauded. But that is not what is in play here. As a company founded on design, on better design, it fills out heart when we do what we feel is out best and the world agrees. Every creative person wants that sort of acknowledgment.
We strive to put the best of our ability in each product we do: The best design, the best materials, etc. For the Apple Pencil, this $100 easily lost accessory, our priority was to create a case design where protecting and transporting the Pencil was as integrated as the iPad Pro itself. Our low profile, exterior pocket does just that. It makes the best folio design in the industry even better by adding this needed functionality and it does it in a way that is honest, sincere, authentic and esthetically pleasing. The reviews speak for themselves.